Welcome to Mrs. McCory's Sixth Grade Language Arts Class!
Welcome to the the 6GC
PARENTS: Students are required to write their language arts assignments for the week into their agendas each Monday. It is a part of the Daily 5 folder check held twice per nine weeks. The following weekly agenda is just a brief summary of the week's work. It is subject to change and is often updated daily.
PLEASE NOTE: Assignments are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, but they will always be announced and discussed in class. While I make every effort to keep my web page updated regularly, it is the students' responsibility to be sure they know what is due in class. They are strongly encouraged to write assignments in their agendas and bring them to class daily.
Monday, April 9
* Grammar Gremlins #7-10: Due Thurs.
* Per. 4: Greek/Latin Roots Les. 13 Vocab.: DUE WED.
* Per. 5: Wordly Wise Les. 13 Vocab.: DUE WED.
* IXL Lesson C5-C8: DUE TOMORROW
Tues., April 10
* IXL Lessons C5, C6, C7, C8: DUE TODAY
* "Turn, Turn My Wheel"
Wed., April 11
* "Natural Disasters"
* Per. 4: Greek/Latin Roots Les. 13 Vocab.: DUE TODAY
* Per. 5: Wordly Wise Les. 13 Vocab.: DUE TODAY
Thurs., April 12
* Grammar Gremlins #7-10: DUE TODAY
Fri., April 13
* "Missing Birds"
* Per. 4: Greek/Latin Roots Les. 13 Vocab. TEST
* Per. 5: Wordly Wise Les. 13 Vocab. TEST
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR MRS. McCORY'S CLASS:
* A 1-1/2 inch three ring binder