<< Back To Directory
Rules For Success
Our classroom rules are simple, we need to be the best we can be!
*****Always be safe and smart, Always be considerate of others, Always treat others how you want to be treated*****
1. Come to class on time with all materials and start working!
1B. Sharpen pencils, fill out homework, journal before class starts!
2. Do all work both in class and at home!
3. Raise your hand and wait to be called on to share with the class your answer, question, or ideas.
4. Remain in your seat unless you have received permission to move around.
5. Be honest, all the time!
6. Be a good citizen and partner.
7. Participate, class is so much more fun when you do your part.
8. Let me know you have learned, we can do more fun things when I know we are learning.
9. Have Fun!
We can have the BEST year so far if we meet these expectations:
*Complete all work correctly, on time, every
*Have all materials each day(book, agenda book, pencil, paper, etc).
*Turn completed work in the correct area.
*Get permission to talk or get out of seat.
*Treat property, yourself, fellow students, teachers, and your school with respect!
*Be at school everyday!
*Be on time and start work as soon as you enter the room!
*If you are absent it is YOUR responsibility to get YOUR missing work!
*Finally, be honest, be nice, be respectful, be responsible, be resourceful. If you can do these things, you will reach your potential and be a very successful student.
Before you enter the classroom double check to make sure you have everything you need for class. You will not be allowed to leave class due to not being prepared.
Sharpen pencils, have book open to appropriate page if we are using the book, all materials situated and ready to work.
Once materials are in order, YOU START THE CLASS by doing bell work.
Follow the classroom agenda.
(assignments, discussions, etc.)
Review/Ask questions/Turn in work when requested.
Leave the classroom when Mr. Owen dismisses you.