By The Super Stars 2011-2012 Class
10. Don’t bully others and discourage those who do!
9. Don’t cheat – you will get caught and it’s not worth it!
8. Friends – choose good ones and be a good one J
7. Be organized – use an organization tool that works for you!
6. The 3 R’s (Respect, Responisbility and Resourcefulnes) – always follow them and the rest will fall into place.
5. Teachers – get to know them – they’re all different.
4. Talking Back & Smarting Off – don’t do it…you WILL regret it!
3. Pay Attention in Class – if you don’t, you won’t know what’s going on!
2. Behavior – don’t get in trouble, don’t get “Steps,” and stay on your teachers’ good side J
1. DO YOUR HOMEWORK & GET GOOD GRADES!!!!
Here are some fun websites shared by Mrs. Davis:
Jackson County Public Library's website is a GREAT resource to all!!
Click logo to visit.
Reminder!: Cafeteria doors do not be open until 8:00am. Students are not allowed in the building until 8:00am. School begins at 8:30.